Sunday, May 22, 2011

THE MOMENT OF GRACE



When life stands still,
and dreams are memories afar,
when hope seems grim and
my strength is withered and worn.

i will run to Your hill,
i will walk Your path,

When fear waits to grip,
and worry hounds to sap,
when faith seems impossible,
and my soul wants to tap out

i will crawl to You,
i will wait for You,
i shall stand in praise,
in Your embrace.

CHORUS
For when all seems lost
and waste seems abound,
when my soul wants to praise,
but finds not words,
i find Your moment of grace
when all will turn and
day shall shine bright
and my soul will win over the night

BRIDGE
for in my weakness You are made known,
in my frail being, Your strength comes into its own
may i love You Lord now and forever,
may i stand for Jesus through it all.
Share:

0 comments: