Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting back to the front!

Enjoyed a nice 10 day holiday. Did nothing except laze around, play around, eat around (a whole lot) and spent loads of time with the family.

But the worst part of getting back from a holiday is that you have to start work! LOL :-D Still reeling from the effects of the holiday, i've been struggling to get back to work since morning - and yeah, there is a load of work to be done!

But the highlight of the entire holiday was the time spent in fellowship with Him who matters most. It was sprung upon me latter part of the week that i had to preach on Sunday (18/05/2010) at the Naga Christian Fellowship, Hyderabad. As i sat to get together His message, i was overcome with a sense of who i was! His words poured and my thoughts were filled word by word what He wanted me to say; I was not prepared for what He wanted to do. The message that He wanted me to deliver was too big for who i am or will ever be.

In tears, i prayed asking for grace and strength to just be the delivery boy and He gave me that and more. Yesterday when i stood up to deliver His message, He just took over and what a message it was - a message that facilitated change in attitude! Not coz i was standing there but because He took charge of my heart, mind and mouth and used me to speak to His people that which concerns His heart. Praise God for He can use even a donkey like me!

As i stood back once He was done, i was left in tears for i knew what He had done through me was not something i was capable of doing myself. I just pray that i would always be found in this position and that i will never be so big that i am not of any practical use to Him!

Link to the Sermon Powerpoint
Share:

0 comments: